UNIWISP Fibre To The Home Packages
Nominal installation fees vary depending on the cable length to your premises. We have to measure to be as fair and affordable as we can.
Fibre Broadband Router
We wont force you into never-ending contracts by signing up for “router-contracts”. Use your own or buy the best one from us. Simple.
Your internet connection will be activated and live on the same day as installation is completed.
INSTALLATION LEAD TIMES
The standard timeframe for a business fibre service is 14 days. However, the timeframe may vary depending on individual site requirements.
Terms and conditions
- As last-mile provider, our Installation and Activation fees may vary depending on requirements at your address.
- All Packages are for residential signups only. Businesses, unfortunately, cannot sign up for these packages.
- Although we endeavour to keep our coverage data as accurate as possible, we are reliant on the maps provided to us by OpenServe, which may sometimes have slight inaccuracies.
- Activation Fees are applicable on Line Migration, i.e. when you move from one ISP to another.
- Should you cancel your UNIWISP Fibre less than 6 months from installation, or your account falls into arrears, you will be charged a cancellation fee of R999.
Installation, Cabling and Lead Times
- The Installation Fee includes cabling up to 8 Meters. If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred.
- Installation lead times are a guide based on averages and will vary. Line activation and connection times need to be added for full turnaround estimation