What is a VoIP?
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a direct line service with a telephone over a wired or wireless broadband internet connection. Basically, it is an internet phone service. VoIP works with a variety of internet connections from fibre to 3G/HSDPA and ADSL. Safe 30 – 50% of your monthly call charges with a UNIWISP VoIP line.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A UNIWISP VOIP SERVICE
- Cost saving
- Analog is outdated. Go digital for added convenience.
- Ideal for global enterprises that require customised VoIP services to home users who wish to stay in touch.
- Low maintenance costs
- Benefit of UNIWISP VoIP deployment
- Save even more when phoning VoIP-to-VoIP communication
- Easy scalable and elastic deployment
- Staying connected without a fixed line